Tuesday 9 June 2015

Is Making Others Love us Hopeless? - (419)

Essentially Yes It Is

Over many years I fought this truth but it seems only now I find it possible within myself to accept this as true.

Actually accepting this as true has brought to me peace and a relief. Because one can spend years worrying, feeling scared, insecure, anxious and making sometimes great efforts in spending time, energy and money to make others love us, and then great disappointment noticing that it works to some extent but not really!


Why is it True?

For the one good reason, that you are the only one that can take yourself to me or bring yourself to love or not love me. I am not in your heart and I can not control your heart. Even our own mind sometimes can not (thank God) control our heart, so how can we have hope being an outside person of controlling another person’s heart.

Besides that it is really wrong to control another! Also the heart belongs to one’s Being and when we try to control another’s heart or stop another’s heart we are going against a Divinity, a Divine Monad, which is not good.

If we lose love, there will be someone else that will come to love us.

So then, we can stop all our efforts to make others love us, relax and be our normal self and love will come to us. Stop trying so hard for it. And if it doesn’t come then you know where you stand and you will work out what to do next.

End (419).

No comments:

Post a Comment